Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So i had a day off from school yesterday and my stepdad was all "come help me cook a barbique for cup day" he's such an asshole. he knows im vegetarian and that i think the melbourne cup is just cruel to all the horses. so i just walked off and then my little brother and i went and sat on the roof. and he was all "get off the roof" and i was all "you can't make me, you're not my real dad" and then he was like "well you're real dads in prison so im trying and im the best you've got". then he told mum and she started crying. hes such an asshole, man. i fucking hate my stepdad.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps you should spend some time talking to a counsellor instead of updating your blog

12:27 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Hey fuck you I don't need to see a councellor.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, fuck you. Courtney doesn't need to see a counsellor.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home