Thursday, November 03, 2005

im so glad the year 12s are gone now. they were such dicks in their last weeks. we had muckup day and i walked into school ond one of the jock asshole dicks threw a flourbomb at me. and not only did it get my blazer and i had to wash my ramones badge, but also it got in my hair and id done it JUST right that morning so it completely covered my left eye but the flour and the hair wax made a kind of gluey mixture and i had to go to the sick bay and get the woman to scrub it off. after that my hair was all fluffy for the whole day and my friend harley kept laughing. i hate year 12s. there such dicks to us. i hope they all failed their exams and they go work in a bacon factroy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo courtney..
why dont you have pictures of yourself on here...
not that i would think you are cute..just so next time i am near dangerfield and maybe see you buying the latest trend like a exploited t shirt i can laugh at you....
god i hope this page is a joke...seriously...stabidy stab stab stab???? pffff

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home