Sunday, November 06, 2005

untitled (WOODEN SOUL – The Grain Within)

I gaze into the pictures in the wood grain
I see my twisted gray wooden soul
The knots of sorrow don’t help my pain
Ageing angst fossils wood to coal


I wrote this poem today. I was really depressed becuse alyson and jordan wanted to go to dangerfield but i had no money so i asked my stepdad for $50 and he said what for and i said school stuff and he said your lying and i said FINE THEN ITS FOR CLOTHES ARE YOU HAPPY NOW and he said you already have enough clothes unless your going to rivers to buy some clothes that a boy would wear im not giving you a cent for your FAG CLOTHES and then i said WELL YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD ANY WAY and ran to me and my brothers room and ive stayed in here all day listening to my alien ant farm cd. i was pretty hungry so i got my brother to get me some food from the kitchen and i couldn't risk going to the bathroom in case my stepdad saw so i peed in this old coke bottle. imgoing to stay here all night. my stepdad is such a DICK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home