Friday, November 18, 2005

my religious studies teacher is such a dick. my school is anglican right, and i was all, 'anglicanism is a pagan religion! the king made up his own religion just so he could like get married multiple times and stuff. thats pagan' and he kicked me out of the class. what a dick. it was worth it though because alyson was wagging PE because she said she had a violn lesson even though she doesnt play violin. so we just hung out and talked about this party on saturday night. but i dont think im gonna go because i asked her what she was wearing and she said her black and white stripey top and i said thats what i wanted to wear (my one not hers lol) and then she said i should wear my afi hoodie and i said but harleys wearing his one and i have nothing to wear so i might not go. plus i need to buy more black hair die but my asshole stepdad said he wouldnt give me the money until i replace the towels i stained last time. so i dont know. we'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

u suk, mr loyd iz kewl. did u no dat if u were his real son he wood off kiled himself long ago, n da only thin dat keps him going day 2 day is his love for ur mum. He told me dat last year when me n skeetz were getin rats faced at ur old place.

maby u 2 r mde 4 each otha. if u just give him time, u migt unda stand hiz way. what wood i no tho? Im a loser bitch friend off ya sistas.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

you dont even fucking know him for some reason he's always really nice when your around. every other time hes a DICK. you dont know anything and i wish he would kill himself the fucken asshole.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home