Monday, January 09, 2006

what did every1 do for newyears? mine fucking sucked. i was meant to go to drink at the park with alyson and harley , but then harley got grounded and alyson was made to go up to the country with her parents for a big family thing.

i had to go to a family party too. it was my mum's cousin's new years eve party. i was allowed to have one glass of champane on midnight because im fifteen now. like big whoop a fucking glass of champane. so i had to spend the night talking with my aunties and uncles and cousins. some of my older cousins are kind of cool but they are all over 18 and were all drinking and smoking and stuff. one of them let me have a drag off her rolly which was cool. she goes to latrobe uni. uni sounds cool. they said they should sneak me alcohole but then my stepdad caught my other cousin giving me a drink of his beer and he flipped. so i couldnt do that anymore.

i cant wait til i turn 18 and can do shit with my friends on new years. mum said that if i want next year i can go to a friends party. i think she was feeling bad because i had to talk to the adults most of the night since my older cousins all dissappeared off somewere to smoke pot i think and my little brother was plying with our little cousins so i had noone. and all the adults were asking if i had a girlfrienda nd i said no and oneof my uncles said 'i hope your not a poof, ill take you to the massage parlors that'll set you straght!' he kind of scares me a little bit. he drives trucks interstate and lives in the country.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

u sux courtney.

haha lolz

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fat slag is a bitch. She can't even spell properly. I think you're cool Courtney, and New Year's Eve is overrated anyway.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah dont listen to that tanya slut, and dont let your stepdad get you down either, he aint worth it

3:34 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Thanks guys, you two rock.

I know tanya is such a fucking cookie-cutter whore. she's friends with my older sister who doesnt live with us. i dont get it.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck u courts, ur such a douche.

skeetz

1:55 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

fuck you skeetz, turn your mobile on. mum keeps trying to call you and fucking keith is pissed at you bad.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home