Saturday, December 03, 2005

last night me harley and alyson were meant to go to harleys place and watch videos. but he got grounded coz mrs krive called his mum and told her he wagged last tuesday. so instead alyson and i bottleskimmed from her parents bar. its a good way to get drunk, like you fill up a water bottle with a little bit from each alcohole so they cant tell that bits are gone. so we filled up half a bottle and went for a walk to the park to drink it.

we got pretty drunk and i told her about this blog. when we got back to her place she had a look at it. she said it was pretty cool, but then she was all, 'but no one reads it and there arent any comments except from you're sister's slag friend so whats the point?' and i was all 'well it doesnt matter if people dont read it, anyway some people read it, and anyway its more just for me to get what i feel out there you know?' and she understood. so that was cool. but then my stepdad called her house and he was so pissed because i hadnt told him that i was sleeping over i just told him i was going out and he said your 14 you cant just go out whenever and i said im going to be 15 in less than a month and he said thats not the point and i said well what can you do? your not my real dad you cant ground me and he said yes i can come home right away and i said no but then alysons parents said theyd drive me home becase it was for the best. so i spent the night in me and my brothers room. luckily i sobered up by the time my stepdad called but hes just such a dick sometimes. now im grounded for the weekend but sucked in to him i got the last laugh anyway because i wasnt even doing anything this weekend anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home