Thursday, February 09, 2006

everythings so fucked up laely. alysons been sick, and shes been feeling really tired and stuff and shes scared she might ave glanduler fever or chronic fatuige syndrom or even some form of cancer, because her aunty died of cancer. and shes never sick so me and harley are both really worried.

shes still coming to school everyday, and mrs krive was such a bitch in class. alyson fell asleep and mrs krive yelled at her, and it was just too much. i stood up and said 'would it be so hard FOR YOU TO GROW A SOUL???' and walked out. but she got really mad and now ive got a detention and all the jocks keep laughing at me and fake-crying when i walk past. they're such assholes.

harley was talking about going to the coheed and cambria concert, but whats the point of going. whats the point of anything.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mate...

I was a teenager just like you... thinking everything was rubbish and stuff... when I turned 18, I got cancer which kept me in hospital for about 18 months... No need to tell you my spirits weren't very high then but it gave me a cause to fight for: my own ass...

I finally got out of it and have looked at things in a different way since... Shame it took so much pain to realize I could be happy...

5:39 AM  
Blogger Low Flying Angel said...

Things get better sometimes for example I nearly had to work with a biatch yesterday but she went home sick so I was :-D

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she pregnant.

shoulda settled for a gob job

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm wiht inuit

you orta drop the reality trip and just get into speed and/or smack for a while. its cool cos you can just stop whenever you want. their not adictive at all.

life is fucked but smack makes it heeps better. speed good too cos it makes you have excellent moods and you can party all night
and if you really hate life smack is easy to OD on. keith'll be fucked when he has to tell yr mum he found ya dead lying in your own piss and shit cos he was such a cunt to ya

dont smoke dope but cos thatll make ya parranoyd and giggle a lot which is fucked. bedides the cops hate dopeheads and always bust ya for nothing.
go for the smack...

good luck...

8:06 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

brendynn one of my cousins friends was on smack and now their a junky so no thanks.

i want to try pot but i dont know where to get it and i dont have any money so that sucks. i get drunk tho.

inuit: i don't worry what people think, but i do worry about my friends and even my little brother. i dont care about my bitch big sister though.

anonymous she's not pregnent.

janice: haha that rules!

bob: thanks mate that's really inspiring. i hope everythings ok now.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you emo cunts been smokin too much bong

8:01 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

uh, yeah, good try, but im straightedge, dick. except sometimes i drink and ill occasionally smoke, but i never touch any drugs so fuck you.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home