Monday, May 01, 2006

EMOCRACY!

we were learning about democracy and harley accidentally forgot to write the d in it when he was taking notes. we thought it was the coolest thing ever.

we showed alyson at lunch time and we said if we were gonna start a band itd be called that.

so many fucking assholes diss us for being emo. like sure, i know goths and punks had a hard time too, but we're like a new combination of both of them so we get it doubley hard. and i think a sideways fringe hairdo is about a zillion times less confrotitive than a green mohawk. and easier to do, haha.

im in a good mood today, well kind of. i dont care about any of you asshoels who say im not real. my authinticty is the most inportant thing i have, my ability to feel, be real and in the moment etc. and i know your just trying to get a rise out of me because of that. i think its just sad and pathetic. and youre all like 30 so yeah, trying to pick on a kid half your age? hah, whatever.

i think another reason im feeling better about it is that i wrote a poem about it for english last night. its due tomorrow.

so then you call me names, throw you're verbal sticks and stones
i feel the pain bounce off, it doesn;t break my bones
when i cut myself i bleed
you call it a sick deed
but you bleed to, we are the same
in humanity but not in name
i look beyond the mainstream filth
of whats expected of all your ilk
you just obey you dont ask why
yours is just to do and die.


i was gonna say mainstram shit, but its for english so i thought i better tone it down.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your words are the light on my horizon.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, dweebus, its not that yuo are a combination of both. Its like a pisspoor attempt to be something.

I mean, wah wah wah, the world is so fucking shit, i hate everyone, i hat everything. its so much EASIER to just bitch, right ? rather than make life what you want ?

Or do you actually WANT to be miserable, or appear to be miserable.. because, ya know.. that seems like a really cool idea actually.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best alliteration I've seen in ages! let's send it in to the Times Literary Supplement and see if you can get some sort of prize. Like the Annual Arse-Kicking Alliteration Award! Thanks emo kid, without you, none of this would have been possible.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Desci?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

anon 1 - thanks man. its so nice wen people get me.

anon 2 - as if i want to fucken be miserable. i cant help it. you would be like this too if you had my life.

ho snr - yeah its good that kids are being emo, as long as they dont suck. and youre right, greenday are ok but to many teenyboppers are into them now. and we ARE alternative, coz we dont shop at supre or jeans west or whatever and we dont wear polo shirts and just do what sosiety tells us to.

tobermory - fuck you, you're words cant hurt me.

boselecta - sorry man, i dont speak spanish. what do you mean?

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hambo?

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. your life sux, hey, lets change it hey ?


Blog Entry Ala Emo Wanker
Today, my life sucked. My dad wouldn't let me have my own way. my teacher gave me a bad grade on my poetry cause it was crap and full of bad english. my life is so crap, im so sad, wah wah wah, i'm non-confirming, wah wah wah.

OR:
Blog entry ala not-so-emo-wanker:
Today, my life was crappy. My dad wouldnt pay for me to go to a concert, so i decided to get a job and earn some money myself so i could go to teh concert. I'm amazed at how much more PURPOSE I have in life now. And I realise how hard my dad has to work to earn my money, and that it DOESN'T just grow in the backyard.
Because my teacher told me my last poem was crap, i wrote a new one, and because it wasn't bitching about how im so non-conforming, i got a better mark.
Also, I went out with some friends and had fun.
My life isn't so bad.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Your Mum said...

I wish I had emo grass, so it would cut itself.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

tobermory - that's my sister's friend's friend. his blog is pretty cool.

agentfareevader - oh haha like i havent heard that one before. anyway i know lots of emo people that dont cut themselves.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last two lines ripped off Wilfred Owen. Only passable bit in the whole poem. Nice try.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home