Monday, May 29, 2006

no im not dead. i just havent had acess to a computer and i cant update this blog all the time, ok?

my mother isnt that rich and altho i told her i need the internet for school she sadi we cant afford it but at least we have an old pc so i can type up my assignments. it sux but i cant do anything about it.

so thats why i havent postend in a while. dickheads.

there are so much people who just hate. i hate mainstream, but these people hate the individual people out there, people just trying to be themselves. fuck them.

but yeah. im at alysons house at the moment. shes letting me use her internet because me and harley and her are hangin out at her house watching dvds. its a curriculum day. we might go hang out at greensborough plaza later, go to planet 13 and look around, but none of us have money so that sucks.

nothing really's been happening lately.
oh, except mum said that ive been helping out alot lately, so if i want to, next time theres a concert i really want to go to and its not too expensive, she'll give me the money to go! so thats fucken cool.

Alyson and harely are excited too. now we just have to find a cool underage gig to go to, and some clothes to wear. all my clothes are boring.

just really quick, heres a poem i wrote last night. its called wrong number.

im sitting in my room
alone except for my little brother
we sit in our shared room like castaways on a boat
his childs mind can be occupied with so many things
the coloring book on his lap crinkles
as he joins the dots, joins the dots.

my dots are disjointed
the boredom takes over
then the phone rings
my mother is gardening
my stepdad's at work
my sister is states away, like an iceberg broken away from the land

the phone rings
the possibilities of distraction
mount
up
who will it be? a friend? potential lover?
i run to the phone
my heart bursting with hope
i pick it up and say hello
it echoes

suddenly, a foregin voice
unknown
saying
'sorry, wrong number'
I go back to my room
there will be no distraction from the boredom tonight.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, no, it won't be a "potential lover"

And see, when you do the right thing by your parents, good things happen.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and i think you mean "dystopia" unless you are trying to mangle english words to make cool emo words.
and it means
"An imaginary place or state in which the condition of life is extremely bad, as from deprivation, oppression, or terror. "
some how, i doubt your condition of life is bad from deprivation, opression or terror.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if you really want the internet or a new computer try cutting back on the purchase of clothes. It'll take a few months, but it'll be worth it.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could be a potential lover if I had your phone number...
That poem is really good Courtney, glad to see you got a chance to blog again. I relly like reading your blog.

- Macydon

1:46 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Macydon - thanks!

are you in melbourne? also i dont have a mobile, if you do do you wanna give me your unmber and i can maybe call you sometime?

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no im not dead. i just havent had acess to a computer and i cant update this blog all the time, ok?

----

I wish you were dead, you emo cunt rash.

By the way, you're telling your readers off like they've been hounding you to update this load of shit. I seriously doubt anyone has been doing that.

Go stuff your head down a toilet and flush.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, courtney you sexy little faggot,d o you REALLY think they were serious about being a potential lover? they were takin the PISS mate

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home