Tuesday, August 01, 2006

ive got a cold. it sucks. my mum says its because i never cover up when i go out but i totally do - in winter i always wear fingerless gloves and a scarf with my teeshirt or hoodie, and black skinny-leg jeans. but now im sick and feeling gross. at least i get the day off school, but knowing my luck the pe teacher will die or something and ill miss it. or like some dumb jock will come out or something and ill be sitting here sleepign and not get to say HAHA YOU CALLED ME A FAG NOW I KNOW WHY YOU ASSHOLE!!!! yeah thatd be cool.


so anyway I was reading this blog the other day when i was at alysons and i found the most amazin poem:



Philip Larkin - This Be The Verse

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don't have any kids yourself.


don't you love it? like, i mean, it's not biased, its saying that yeah parents suck, but they were fucked up by there own parents so in a way its not there fault. and it adds a solution, which is to not have kids. i know i wouldnt want to bring a child in to this world, and we are overpopulated anyway.

harley was saying that when he was in year 8 and at his uncles farm he wanted to go sit on a barbed wire fense so it would make him sterile so he wouldnt have to brng a child up in this fucked up sosiety. but he didnt have the guts to in the end because it would hurt so much, and not just, like, in a cutting yourself way, because sometimes you need that relese, but in a much worse way.

so anyway. im sick, it sucks. i was thinking of doing an faq section of the blog next time im at a house with internet acess (im at alysons place at the moment, she and harley took the day off too so were all here. we were going to drink some stuff from alysons parents bar, but im sick so i might not but maybe i will, i dont know)

but anyway, i better go because the movie were watching (napolon dynomite) is finishing and we're gonna walk up to the pizza hut and get lunch. then i have to be back home by three so my little brother sees me when he gets home and if my mum gets home early she wont be suspitious.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tahnee you are unintelligent git. What Courtney needs is an intelligent, independent girl. I bet you like the Veronicas!Seriously I live in Melbourne Courtney and I really want to meet up. Anytime. Anytime...
-Ruby 18

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

courtney what you really need is some man love.

- carl

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney is a parody... heh.
someone's playing on a stereotype, particularly with the clothing he says he wears...

still, its good to laugh at. kinda makes me disappointed that i'm not laughin at real loserness, but yea.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol at Carl.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course, tahnee is only 15..

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are number one all the time because their management and representation pay a shit load of money for their music to be bashed repeatedly by radio stations so its all you god damn hear.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Courtney
Tahnee...sigh...you just demonstrated how stupid you were in the last post by not spelling any word correctly. Please Court pick me over her!
I don't know anything about music? I admit that I don't know much about music, but Courtney's blog is like music in itself. It has it's own dark melody. Your beautiful Courtney...
I just wanted to let you know that. No matter what anybody else says...just remember what I think about you...I ache for you. I even wrote a poem in myspace about it.
Forever
-Ruby

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I sounded a little bit desperate Court. Just...yeah hope you get my message.
-Ruby

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.
the two of you amuse me no end.

I'm trying to decide whether or not tahnee is also a parody.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a parody and don't judge me because you don't even know who I am. Courtney why don't you delete comments like this
Forever
-Ruby

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice effort there ruby.
You either don't read, or interpret, or understand, what was said, or you are a duplicitous hoe. (You might need to look that word up, and im igt have spelt it a bit wrong. sorry)

My comment about a parody was relating to tahnee and courtney. Not you.
So, try again.

And courtney doesn't remove these replies cause it makes everyone laugh, and he IS a parody.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish people would stop trying to explain Courters. It's the mystery that turns me for sho'. Like how Dylan gets so much tang in neighbours when he is a greasy motherfucker. Imagine him on top of you! Jesus. His hair would get in your mouth and everything. Then what would you do!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if courtney deleted the posts, then that would be really sad, i mean, we don't delete people from society because they have a funny head, or they have no face.

every comment here is beutiful even if its sole purpose is to hurt courtney, but i think he is used to people trying to hurt him.

don't delete the words cause then all you have is just dust.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah god. what a load of crap.
Dear Courtney, where are you ?My job is shit and boring, and i want to cut myself. But I need your emo guidance.

Please help me.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your so mean...Court is not a PARODY! He is a real human being...he is not dust...dust
-Ruby

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home