Thursday, August 24, 2006

FAQs and Retorts

ok so i get a lot of hate on this blog. i love getting comments from people, and i do read every one and concider them thoughtfully, except for the ones that just try to be hurtful. i mean, whatever, man. if you feel you need to dis a fifteen year old on the internet to vindacate your own sence of self, fine tough guy, good for you.

but sometimes thru misonformation people make assumptions. its fair enough. but im hear to correct them.

1. keith is not my dad. he is my stepdad. he moved in about two years ago and i had no say over it. he is a total asshole. i know it could be worse, like, he teases me and stuff but he doesnt beat me up or hurt me physically, just emotionally. but it still sucks, and again, he moved in to my house and i had no say over it.

2. i cant get a job. my mum doesnt make a lot of money, and thats not her fault, but it means i only get $10 a week pocket money. i'm not allowed to get a job until i finish highschool, coz apparently thats my priority at the moment. it sucks. and i cant just get one on the sly, because i cant get a lift to/from, and open up a bank account, and stuff, without my mums permission. i mean, im not allowed to go out on a school night as it is, but even on weekends she wants to know where im going. and i get grounded to often.

3. if you like my poetry and how i sound, that's cool, but im not giving you my number. i mean, do you think im like stupid? because i know there are people out there who say they have been touched by my poetry and that's really awesome. and i am single and looking to meet girls. but you email me your number and ill get back to you. for one, i dont have a mobile phone, and for two, if i give someone my number, how do i know there not just pretending to like me? like i said, i get a lot of hate on this site. but if your in the greensborough area get back to me.

4. i am not a fag. just because im not a cookie cutter jock asshole doenst mean im gay.

5. i dont care what people on the internet say about me. if your not going to offer constructive criticicm, then dont bother.

6. i dont have the internet at home, so i can usually check comments via email once a week or maybe twice, but i can't post ofen. i will try to post more in the future, but yeah, it gets hard sometimes, because i have to wait until im somewhere (NOT at school) with internet.

7. i know i sometimes have problems with spelling and stuff, i'm 15, so i guess that's normal. so just deal with that. language is fluid, and stuff.

8. My sister skeetz moved interstate to live with our aunty, but then she left. She is tanyawah's friend. their loosers.

9. when people say im a parady it hurts my feelings, but only momentarily. i mean, im tryin to be as honest and authentic as posible, but if people say im fake or a satire i figure its just their own small mindedness and lack of worldliness being reflected.

10. there was something else, but i forgot it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you respond to every point?

You are almost as sad as Courtney, and he's a satire (if not I'm hurting his feelings, so its a win-win situation here).

12:33 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

i deleted all the responses coz that person was a fuckwit. here they are, with my input in bold:

Anonymous said...
keith is not my dad
No. He moved into your mums house. She doesnt HAVE to give you a say.
yeh, ok, so im just forced to live with a guy i hate because im not old enough to own proporty get out of here? fuck you.

Anonymous said...
i'm not allowed to get a job until i finish highschool
sounds like your mum is just lookin out for yuor best interests, and being concerned about you, like a good mum does.
yeh, but i get no independance and it makes me feel trapped. and ive tried talking to her rationally about it, but nothing.

cant get a job. my mum doesnt make a lot of money, and thats not her fault, but it means i only get $10 a week pocket money
nice to see some level of respect at least for your mum. And be thankful you get $10.00.
yeh, and ill be thankful that everyone else can afford cds and clothes and stuff and i have to beg. its not her fault it just sucks is all. and keith hardly contributes coz hes a truck driver.

Anonymous said...
but im not giving you my number. i mean, do you think im like stupid?
Well.. yes.. we do think you are stupid.. but at least there is some intelligence.
HINT - You dont meet girls on the internet.
bullshit! i know so many people who met their boyfriend or girlfriend thru the internet. in like forums and date sies and stuff. you dont know anything.

Anonymous said...
am not a fag. just because im not a cookie cutter jock asshole doenst mean im gay.
its not about not being a "cookie cutter jock asshole" (heh. and who uses the term jock anyway ?)
its about the fact you clearly come across as gay. even if you were a "jock" we'd still think you were gay.
that's because you have fucked up views about gender rolls, and i pity you. also, the word jock is just a word, wtf do you mean who uses it? uhm, i just did, asshole. deal.

Anonymous said...
i dont have the internet at home,
I spent 9 months without internet. Maybe, if you dont have permanent internetivity, (yes, i just made that word up) then you should reconsider a blog, and just write a god damn journal ?
or maybe you should just fuck off. i actually do have a journal, but it doesnt give me feedback about my poetry, or share apart of my life with the world, does it? so thats why i come here.

Anonymous said...
language is fluid, and stuff.
Yes. Language is fluid. But what you are doing to it, thats not fluid. That's destroying it. Lack of education, and understanding.
Fuck, at 15, I knew how to properly capitalise sentences, etc.
You are simply lazy.
well im sorry my public school education isnt up to your high fucking standards. im doing the best i can with what ive learnt. so perhaps its not me whose lazy, but my teachers.

Anonymous said...
My sister skeetz moved interstate to live with our aunty, but then she left. She is tanyawah's friend. their loosers.
thanks for this.
you just want some of tanyawah's loose, loose, pussy, dont you.
er, no.

Anonymous said...
own small mindedness and lack of worldliness being reflected.
Teehee. a 15 year old calling others small minded, and saying we have a lack of worldliness
yeh well you seem to be displaying alot of it in you're coments.

Anonymous said...
there was something else, but i forgot it.
probably about how you need to go cut yourself
oh god your so like cleaver and funny and shit.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. i was educated in the public system too. It doesn't require much effort to actually utilise a brain.

Your life is just like every other teenage. stop bein so sooky-la-la.

someone needs to put a nappy in your mouth, to catch all the shit that comes out.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. sooky lala. awesome

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok your lucky im in a libary to avoid the snow my shoes have hole in them i only have a sweater and pants my parents kicked me out i lived with a complete bitch at a shelter so i left so you have the power to do what ever your little ungrateful heart wants the libary closes at 8:00 where am i going after this be thank ful boy cause if you were my kid id kick you to where i am i got kicked out cause i am addicted to cocain and my dad has another family but i wish i was you at least your aloud to cry on the streets you cry you die but ill check your diary thingy later cause frankly i wish i was as lucky as you emo boy

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home