Wednesday, September 27, 2006

school holidays sux. theres like nothing to do. my stepdad said we should go to the show as a family and i said THATS SO LAME and he said but you like animals, they have some there you can see and i said yeah but there in cages and its cruel. and then i tried to make him feel guilty by saying we cant go as a family because my looser sister isnt here (shes in queensland, she went to live with our grandmother but now i think shes by herself or living at her friend tanyas house. i dunno. mum talks to her a bit but i hardly ever do)

so anyway. sunny day real estate is pretty much my favorite band at the moment. and i love the name, too, its so ironicly full of hope yet, like, consumerism and stuff.

anyway heres a poem i wrote for school holidays. it only took me like an hour but im pretty proud of it. i dont know.


THE FOUR WALLS OF MY BOREDOM
wall one is fatige
so tired yet all i do is sleep
the dreams come, all gray
like the ashes in my heart.

wall two is containment
i am a prisoner here
unable to go out and be free
the entrapment of youth.

wall three is sosiety
one that has no freedom
no creative acceptance
no room for anyone different.

wall four is the everyday
because its like this
everyday.

9 Comments:

Blogger Napoleon said...

I know man life totally s0x and s0 d0ez stupid step dads and so do stupid families and so do stupid shows man.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, you are so good at poetry. i know how you feel hey, i was born with my left foot much bigger than the right one so i get teased a lot. people tease me about my special shoes. the only thing that makes me feel better is listening to funeral for a friend because the name is really ironic and screaming reality. well keep up the poetry and stuff and try and bang that girl that keeps sending you comments.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Court that poem speaks to me in ways that I can't describe. I don't know that I can email you. I'm dating someone now...so I don't know, but I like you...I'm so confused and depressed at the same time.
-Ruby

Please I don't want to be seen as a sex object. I am a woman not something to be looked at cocksmith. Your all so immature!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney, you should squat over Ruby's chest and lay a nice big brick on her chest. That will teach her to date someone else. When you're done make her clean it off. That would get her so hot.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with ruby, women arent sausages to be cooked on the bbq and eaten. they are real human beings with a real nervous system so its quite painful when they come into contact with the extremely hot cooking surface. cooking them is mean, you should just make rude remarks about their breasts or "boobies" as you kids call them today. oh and just an exciting note, the satay chiken burger is back at hungry jacks. im so happy i could say cock.

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are all insensitive dogs! Why the fuck can't men be more sensitive? Seriously why clog Court's sites with comments like that anyway? Court, my new bf and I are getting on quite well, so I may be away from the blog for a while. I'll email you when I have time.
-Ruby

11:47 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

your right that woman have to be respected just as much as men. no one tease ruby, shes one of the only readers who understands my art.

and ruby, i dont mind that you have a boyfriend. im not really ready for a realationship anyway. i hope it all goes well!

professor cocksmith is right about funeral for a friend. totally. but your myspace said 'asisn delight'. is that like turkish delight?

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it took you an HOUR To write that ?
An HOUR ?
fuck, thats disgraceful.
I've turned out better turds than that in 15 minutes.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney,

In reply to your question, is an asian delight like a turkish delight, I think it's kind of like a dim sim with all different vegetables inside, and then it's coated in chocolate - your choice of dark or milk. I'm not exactly sure, but that's what my friend told me, and she's been to China.

<33 Cake.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home